Our Specialized A/C cooling system service/maintenance includes:
1) Antibacterial air quality service. Keeping a spotless car is an important step in keeping the quality of the air you breathe better, but what is hiding in your ventilation system could pose a serious problem. Organisms that love cold and damp places, like mold, mildew, bacteria and other allergies can breed in your vehicle’s vents. When the fan is turned on, these micro-organisms are literally blown into the passenger compartment of your vehicle(through the air vents) for you to breathe.
Cleaning your interior surfaces and regularly changing your cabin air filter will help this issue.
But if you could see what you are breathing, you will carryout an antibacterial service right away.
Sample bacterium and fungi from A/C vent
The Air Quality Service package includes: quality service performed by a technician; micro droplets are drawn into your vehicle’s vents treating the entire ventilation system including the evaporator, heater core, air ducts and passenger compartment surfaces; effective treating of mold, mildew and bacteria; odor eliminating technology will leave your vehicle smelling fresh and clean; fast and hassle free service; and helping your family breathe easier.
A/C mist service machine
2) Visual inspection of air conditioner components by a professional technician.
3) Outlet temperature analysis designed to determine cooling performance.
4) Check system pressure readings.
5) Recommendations of correct diagnostic service to troubleshoot area(s) of concern.
6) Charge and go.