- Basic vehicle maintenance. Individuals and organizations could reduce the tremendous amounts of resources spent on vehicle breakdowns as a result of driver negligence, or inability to understand basic maintenance best practice.
- This training augments activities of Federal Road Safety Commission, and Transportation departments of organizations with a view to reducing hazards on major roads.
Apprenticeship training programs on:
- Basic usage of state of the art preventive maintenance equipment. Maintenance personnel are trained in the use of modern day preventive maintenance equipment such as fuel, cooling, and lubrication system machines.
- Diagnostic equipment usage
- Basic workings of hybrid cars and their repairs/maintenance